Sunday, October 3, 2021

Four Swords: A crystal gem apple from Four Swords.

A crystal gem apple from Four Swords

Armor Seed: The three seeds in Four Swords are consumable power-ups that can be found by cutting grass. Picking up an armor seed increases a Link’s natural defense and decreases the amount of damage they take from attacks and traps.

If you believe the rumors shared in the many kitchens of the world, the rarest and most desirable of all apples is the Crystal Gem Apple that only grows at the heart of truly evil forests. Only liars and fools claim to have tasted or even seen this mythological fruit. That hasn’t stopped generations of hopeful seekers from throwing their lives away in the many wicked forests of the world.

----------

I love Adventure Time. I think it found a perfect balance between banal childishness, abstract introspection, and absurdism. I haven’t watched or read any of the spin off material but I really appreciate the love Pendelton Ward, and everyone else who touched Adventure TIme poured into the show. 

This is another drawing that is not my favorite. I struggle to draw transparent materials and crystalline objects in general. It is a growth edge I’m still working on, but I still keep giving myself the task of drawing semi-transparent objects made of crystal and glass.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph



No comments:

Post a Comment