Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Holiday: Happy belated third anniversary to The Speaking Squid!

Happy belated third anniversary to The Speaking Squid!

Gift: There is no telling what could be in this gift box. The only limit is your imagination or the list of previously released item cards..

True to form, I forgot the three-year anniversary of this blog. This is a bit late, but drawing and sharing my work for three years is something worth celebrating.

At this point, I’ve drawn about 900 item cards and I think I’ve published a bit more than 700 item cards. Reflecting on those numbers is pretty wild. I’m still drawing all the time and getting better bit by bit. Here’s to another few years of creativity and expression. Maybe I’ll actually go through the giant mess of items that is all the items in Breath of the Wild.

Get a vaccine when you can and be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment