Monday, December 6, 2021

Holiday: A dreidel on the last day of Hanukkah

 A dreidel on the last day of Hanukkah.

Dreidel: This simple spinning top is marked on its four sides with Hebrew letters. A simple push your luck game uses the four letters to indicate whether you should put into the pot, take the whole pot, take half the pot, or do nothing on your turn.


I am not Jewish nor do I speak, read, or write Hebrew so I hope my Hebrew lettering is acceptable. I originally was going to have hey and shin but shin was not happening so I went with nun.

Anti-semitism is reprehensible and should be squashed out whenever it appears. Being anti-Israel or critical of the Israeli government is not inherently anti-Semitic. Harmful colonial practices are bad whether the colonial power represents a persecuted minority or not.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment