Sunday, August 7, 2022

Wind Waker: An absolute pardon.

 An absolute pardon.

Cabana Deed: This deed grants the holder ownership of the Private Oasis Island. The oasis has a pool, cabana, and hidden charts leading to treasure and a shard of the Triforce. Link can exchange 20 joy pendants to Mrs. Marie of WIndfall Island for the deed.


Whoever holds one of these pardons is completely absolved of sin for as long as the deed is on their person. Only a handful of these pardons were ever drafted and most are held in the dead hands of influential and corrupt individuals who were not prepared to face true judgment in death. Such crypts are hidden and well guarded so that the sinful bearers might avoid punishment for their wicked lives.

----------

I was really happy to take July to publish a ton of work that I have made but not really shared. It was freeing to know that it was behind me so that I can move forward and keep making new things.

I hope you enjoyed seeing a wider variety of my drawings. I will be returning to the much more sustainable pace of weekly updates here with the occasional one-off post for the foreseeable future. 

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment