Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloweekend: Manual of Witchcraft and Alchemy.

Manual of Witchcraft and Alchemy.

Manual of Witchcraft and Alchemy: This is the very book used by the Sanderson sisters to learn the secret arts of Witchcraft. The vile tome is inked in human blood, bound in human skin, and contains spells and recipes uttered by the devil himself.

----------

Happy Halloween!

I haven’t seen Hocus Pocus 2. I’m surprised Hocus Pocus earned a sequel after so many years. Seems like a heartless cash grab, but again I haven’t seen it so I don’t know.  Regardless, the book is a great spooky or horrific tome to use in your games.

I hope you enjoyed my spooky items celebrating Halloweekend this year. See you this Sunday for more items from Wind Waker.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment