Friday, July 28, 2023

Drewly 2023: The Blades of Chaos.

The Blades of Chaos.

Blades of Chaos: The past and future of the blades of chaos brought together.

----------

You could run these as the normal flaming blades of chaos, or you could have one be icy with arctic cold and one burn with primal flame. When stealing for your game, keep what you want and ignore the rest.

I’ve done the Leviathan Axe adequately when God of War (4) came out and I watched a playthrough. That is another item I would like to take another try at, but there is so much I haven’t drawn yet that I want to draw first.

I’ve never worried about running out of ideas of things to draw and make, but I do sometimes run out of the will to draw those things. When the burnout monster sits on my chest, I usually keep the habit of drawing up by roughly doodling comfort subjects and try to fill my creative cup back up with other activities. As long as I keep the habit of drawing up, I rediscover the fire to make art in time. 

This bit of art advice is brought to you by four complete weeks of Drewly posts. We’ve only got three more days to go.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment