Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Toss a coin to your illustrator.

 Toss a coin to your illustrator.

Tip Jar: I’ve been posting my art to this for six years come March. In that time I’ve posted over 1,000 item cards for everyone to enjoy and grown a ton as an artist. I’m not done growing artistically, but I can step back and say I'm proud of the sheer volume of art that I have shared and I am happier and happier with the quality of work I can produce every day.

If you have ever been inspired by my work or used my item cards in your games, please consider making a one-time donation to my Ko-Fi or becoming a sustaining supporter on my new Patreon page. Every donation is appreciated no matter the size.

If you don’t have enough to spare right now, that is totally okay. You can still support me by coming back for new item cards every Sunday. 

If you’d like to make a donation, the links are below. You can also find them in the top right corner of the page.

Make a one-time donation with Ko-Fi:  https://ko-fi.com/theeasyspeaker

Become a sustaining supporter on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ItemCardswithTheSpeakingSquid 

Thank you for your continued support and I hope we have a great new year.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment