Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Catch ‘em All with this Pokeball.

Catch ‘em All with this Pokeball.

Pokeball: Use Pokeballs like this to catch all of the Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. 

----------

Unless you want to directly reference pokémon in your games, I don’t see these being anything but a funny one-off easter egg item, but it could be a great way to represent a stone of summoning or some single-use summon a monster item. 

I haven’t played any of the Pokémon games after the last Game Boy Advanced games Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. They do have a special place in my heart as one of my first hyperfocuses, but I doubt I’m going back to Pokémon any time soon. I just don't have the time to catch them all or craft the perfect team, especially not with however many pokémon there are now. 

If you enjoy my work, please consider donating:
Make a one-time donation with Ko-Fi:  https://ko-fi.com/theeasyspeaker
Become a sustaining supporter on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ItemCardswithTheSpeakingSquid 

Thank you for your support.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment