Sunday, March 31, 2024

Wind Waker: A commander’s whistle.

 Wind Waker: A commander’s whistle.

Command melody: The command melody is inscribed on a monument in the Tower of the Gods. Its placement in such a hidden holy place ensured that only a true hero would learn its power. Such precautions are reasonable as conducting the song allows Link to take direct control over constructs, animals, and even people. Link uses this power to gather the Sages back together, but a less heroic person would surely use the power for evil.

When you hear the whistle you drop and give me twenty! Is that clear? I can’t hear you!

----------

I wanted to draw the actual sort of whistle used on sailing ships, but I had no idea what they looked like before doing research for this drawing and I didn’t think anyone else would have either. Maybe I do that whistle for another whistle or instrument in a future Zelda game’s drawings.

Make a one-time donation with Ko-Fi:  https://ko-fi.com/theeasyspeaker
Become a sustaining supporter on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ItemCardswithTheSpeakingSquid 

Thank you for your support.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment