A unique form of identification
Piece of Heart: Link can gather four pieces of heart to form a new heart container and increase his total life by one heart. They can be found as hidden treasure, given as rewards, and, of course, unlocked by fusing kinstones.
This single crystal slipper is the only proof that the mysterious beauty from the ball even existed. Finding her has become a royal obsession, and every royal servant has been charged with finding out who this girl might be. What if the girl is a servant in the royal household, and doesn’t want to be found?
----------
I know that isn’t the classic story of Cinderella, but I’ve been through enough retellings of classic fairy tales to know you can change whatever you want, however you want.
I spend July clearing my backlog of unpublished art with Drewly, the art challenge all about celebrating yourself. I spend the rest of the year posting item cards I’ve drawn every Sunday.
Right now I am sharing item cards based on the items in The Minish Cap, and I’m drawing a set of item cards based on the items in The Phantom Hourglass. I don’t know what I’ll draw after I finish drawing all the items in every Zelda game, but I also don’t know how long it will take me to finish every Zelda game. Especially the items in Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom.
Come back next Sunday for another item fit for royalty.
How to support me:
Ko-fi: Pay What You Want links
Patreon: Shop and sustaining support
Red Bubble: Buy a sticker or magnet
See my latest releases on Linktree
Thank you for your support.
Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph


No comments:
Post a Comment