Sunday, March 4, 2018

I'm not an artist: Five items from The Legend of Zelda.

These are five drawings inspired by items from the 1984 game The Legend of Zelda.
Heart: I imagined this strange pulsing fungal pod growing out of a dead body. It could be harvested for its healing properties. 


Magical Shield: A simple steel shield with a magical symbol of protection.

Magical Key: An obviously magical key with the bow in the shape of a lion's head.

Heart Container: An amulet with the power to store life energy that can be called upon to heal the wearer.

Magical Sword: A magically sharp gem-studded falchion with a hefty blade that can only be wielded with two hands.



Here are the first five drawings in a series where I will be posting cards inspired by the items in the Zelda games. I am mostly doing these to force myself to practice drawing in Photoshop.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment