Sunday, November 18, 2018

Cards: Link's Awakening Complete Set



Here is my take on every item in Link's Awakening. You can go here for a pdf containing all the cards in a printable format.

I like to look back at my progress when I reach these milestones. It is clear to me that every drawing is not created equal. I am really happy with some of these; the organ, secret medicine, and slime key jump out as my top three. I am less happy with others; the coral triangle, second magnifying glass, and marimba are some of my least favorite from this set. Overall I am satisfied with the set. When I get down about some lackluster work I try to remember that this blog isn't about producing high art, it is about practicing my drawing and being creatively fulfilled, and I am happy to have published four complete sets. 

As I write this Ocarina of Time is completely drawn and ready for posting and I am wrapping up work on the items from Majora's Mask. I've got plenty more posts to go before I can say I have drawn and posted ever item in the Zelda franchise. 

Thank you for sticking around. You can check out the other completed sets here. Next week we will be starting our trek through the items of Ocarina of Time.

Please don't profit off my work without my consent, but feel free to use these personally as you see fit. 

Make sure to be excellent to everyone. 
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment