Sunday, March 1, 2020

I'm sick so here are the first five items I drew for my players.

I've been really sick lately so I haven't been able to keep up with drawing and writing. To lighten my load and give myself what feels like an easy win here are the first five items I ever drew for my players. 

Here it is. The first thing I ever drew to give to a player for a magic item. It is a bullet of assassination that I am pretty sure hasn't been used yet even though it was found very early on in the campaign.


A wonderful ring of swimming.

A coral trident enchanted to strike with the polar chill.

An amulet of shocking fists.

A rune scribed cannon given to my players to congratulate them on successfully become the captains of their own ship.

----------

These definitely show how not great at drawing I was when I started this whole endeavor. I can't say that my most recent drawings are flawless, but it is nice to see that I have grown considerably since I drew these. 

Please use my work personally however you see fit, but do not profit off my efforts without my consent.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment