Sunday, November 8, 2020

Not an artist: Six items from Oracle of Seasons getting the full color treatment.

Six items from Oracle of Seasons getting the full-color treatment.

The Hammer of the Naaru has been imbued with the light and power of the enigmatic and beneficent Naaru. In the hands of the Vindicator Maraad, the hammer struck down innumerable denizens of the demonic Burning Legion.

Trueflame, blade of Saint Nerevar the Hortatar. The blade was shattered in the battle that claimed their life. It was forged anew by the Nerevarine, the reincarnation of the saint’s immortal spirit.

The cloak of flames wreathes the wearer in burning flames. The flames do not harm the wearer but endanger anything and anyone nearby. 

The blood-red cloak of a young girl who gained fame for surviving an encounter with a devious wolf. 

----------

These were some of my first forays into adding color into my item cards. 

I know I already posted these, and I know I’m not coming up with my own stories for these items and just using the established stories instead, but that is how I run my games. I steal liberally from any source that sparks ideas.

New items next week.

I wrote this way in advance, so I have no idea what the state of the world is. I sincerely hope everything hasn’t gone to total shit, but as I write this I don’t have a lot of hope.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph


 

No comments:

Post a Comment