Thursday, December 24, 2020

Holiday: Have a holly day

May this sprig of holly keep you safe from malevolent forces.

Holly sprig: Druids wear sprigs of holly in their hair as they claim it keeps malign spirits at bay. Other naturalists claim that the juice of these berries allows one to survive off eating only plants. They even claim that they can eat trees in desperate times.

----------

I fully intended to not post this on Christmas as I am not much of a Christmas person, but then winter solstice got away from me and here we are.

I'm thankful for all the brilliant minds that went into developing the COIV vaccines and I am eagerly awaiting my chance to participate in the emergency deployment of the vaccine. I hope none of you lost anyone this year, and I hope you are all thankful for those you still have.

Send love to those in your heart, and be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment