Saturday, May 15, 2021

Lucky Charms Collected: Nine lucky charms to keep you safe from harm and attract prosperity.

 Nine lucky charms to keep you safe from harm and attract prosperity.

Here is the complete set of lucky charms.

Which lucky charm do you like the most?

You can grab all nine lucky charms in one pdf for printing in the links below.


I started this project to give myself a small undertaking that I could actually see myself completing quickly. Since drawing every item in all the Zelda games is a huge project that often feels overwhelming and unconquerable, I have to give myself bite-sized goals to remind myself what success and completion feel like.

If you ever undertake a big project, build in scaffolds and sub-goals to hopefully stop yourself from getting burnt out by the scope of the work.

Be excellent to everyone, even yourself.
-Ceph


No comments:

Post a Comment