Sunday, September 12, 2021

Four Swords: Legendary boots of speed from Four Swords.

Legendary boots of speed from Four Swords.

Pegasus Boots: When a Link grabs these boots from one of the item podiums in Four Swords they gain the ability to dash forward at incredible speeds. Unlike many other isometric Zelda games, these Pegasus boots allow for some slight steering once the dash is started instead of just barreling straight along. Like all utility items in Four Swords, these boots are only ever found on item podiums and can only be used during the stage they are found.


For one hundred years, these boots were worn by successive captains of a riverboat that only ever docked once every seven leagues. Over all those years the boots grew accustomed to traveling vast distance between each step on land. Now the boots have an innate magic that rushes the wearer many leagues with each step. 

----------

I am rounding the corner on big life events which is exciting but having recently moved I haven’t been able to dedicate as much time to drawing as I would like. With that in mind, I hope I can dedicate some consistent time for that soon and really fill my cup back up after all the positive but draining changes.

Hate is bad. Islamaphobia, racism, and any other us vs them thinking at all are all bad. Growing up with the 9/11 attacks at the center of my childhood was a defining experience. That day changed my world forever. It also centered hate as a motivator for so many of the actions that followed. It made hating others cool again which is something I hope no one forgets. Let’s all work together to dismantle all the hate that is so freely flowing and work to uplift all people to be their best selves.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph


 

No comments:

Post a Comment