Saturday, November 13, 2021

Skyrim 10th Anniversary: An arrow taken from the knee of a Skyrim guard.

 An arrow taken from the knee of a Skyrim guard.

Knee-seeking Arrow: Prior to becoming a member of the hold’s guard, this proud Nord used to be an adventurer just like you. That was before the cursed day when an errant shot from a bandit struck the adventurer in the knee. The lingering pain and stiffness from that arrow shot to the knee ended their adventuring career and forced them to take up a life of public service.

Day three of the Skyrim 10th anniversary celebration brings us a famous meme from the game. As a DM I rarely track mundane ammunition for my ranged players, but I am a big fan of single-use consumable ammunition that has bonus qualities. I’d imagine a knee-seeking arrow does reduced damage but applies a difficult-to-cure slow debuff on a successful hit.

I hope you are enjoying the selection of items. I was going to be able to say that I chose all non-weapon items, but of course, I had to do an arrow which threw the pacifism item set out the window.

On the third day of Skyrim,
tenth anniversary,
knee seeking arrows,
Golden Dragon Claw,
and a helmet of iron and horn.

See you tomorrow for some holy or heretical jewelry, depending on who you ask.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph


No comments:

Post a Comment