Thursday, June 30, 2022

#Drewly: What’s it all about?

#Drewly: What’s it all about?

Here is a quick shareable run down of the rules:
I wanted to find a reason to post a bunch of art from my finished but not posted pile and I came up with Drewly. 

Drewly is a month-long art challenge where you post art that you have already made instead of making new art based on a theme or prompt. You get the chance to participate in an art challenge without the stress of making new art on a deadline.

You can post as often or as little as you’d like. I will be posting daily to clear out a backlog of art so I can be thinking about what to draw next.

Drewly is all about celebrating what you have been able to accomplish. Take the month to pat yourself on the back.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph 

No comments:

Post a Comment