Friday, July 1, 2022

#Drewly: Loot from a Storm Samurai

Loot from a Storm Samurai

Oda’s Hat: The samurai rarely needed to keep the sun out of their eyes since they were always being chased by stormy skies.

Lightning Blade: Oda could change the steel of their blade into a bolt of lightning when facing foes worthy of their skill.

Squall: Mighty winds chase the arrows shot from this bow. They are strong enough to knock over even heavily armored foes.

----------

Here are three items dropped by a storm-themed samurai my players defeated at great personal cost.

I will be posting a lot of work from my backlog that I haven’t gotten around to posting for the new art “challenge” Drewly. Drewly rhymes with July, if you say it JOO-lye,  and is for posting art you already have sitting around. It can be unfinished, finished, new, reposts, whatever. Just don’t make anything new for Drewly. Don’t forget to tag your drewly posts with #drewly.

I’m hoping to get a bunch of work out from my unpublished folder this month so look for a new post every single day.

Happy Drewly. See you tomorrow.

If you appreciate my effort, consider a donation at my ko-fi.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment