Sunday, August 27, 2023

Wind Waker: Aniplasm Fulguris

 Aniplasm Fulguris

Green Chu Jelly: Dropped by slain green chu chus, Link can only collect them when he has a spoils bag. Link can return batches of this jelly to Doc Bandam in exchange for a dose of green potion.

Electro Jellies give a strong shock to any who touch them without proper insulation or grounding. When trying to gather the protoplasm from electro jellies, one should ensure they are guarded against shocks. The jelly can be used to power devices as a naturally occurring battery or to add electric shock to tools and weapons.

----------

This looks more like a slime with bad punky hair rather than an electric jelly.

Summer is unofficially over as August comes to a close. School is starting again and life is always changing, but I will try to be ever-consistent in drawing and sharing my item cards. This has become a touchstone activity for me that really fills my cup and helps me feel taken care of. Thanks to all of you who check in on my work. I hope it brings you joy.

Here’s to a great fall!

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment