Sunday, August 6, 2023

Wind Waker: Aniplasm Vulgaris.

Aniplasm Vulgaris.

Bonus Chu Chu Jelly: This card doesn’t actually represent an item from Wind Waker. There are three types of chu chu jelly in the game, so I did a default neutral chu chu and then three reskins to represent different elemental chu chus. 

Jellies are simple creatures that are often seen grazing in small herds. Aggressive only in self-defense, jellies are content to consume decaying organic matter, minerals, rocks, and even plain dirt. The protoplasm making up jellies is extremely harmonic to elemental energies and as such should be handled with care to avoid catalyzing into an unstable compound.

----------

This is the little chu chu from Breath of the Wild. If memory serves, I was playing Breath of the Wild while I was drawing the Wind Waker items which is why I had those chu chus on my mind. I was also in grad school at the time which means my memory of the whole time is a bit fuzzy.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment