Sunday, February 9, 2020

Fan Art: Villainous gear from She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

Life stuff got in the way of me getting the normal post on Zelda items finished for today so enjoy some more new She-Ra fan art instead.

Horde Stun Baton: Tried and true close-quarters weapon for Horde soldiers. They make sure to let you know it is non-lethal to keep that PG rating.


Havoc Staff: Technically this one is cheating since it actually belongs to Skeletor and he hasn't actually appeared in She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. I was on an evil She-Ra adjacent items kick and decided this staff was too fun to not draw. For the record, the diabolical symbol on the skull was me taking some artistic license.

Force Captain Badge: A sign of status within the ranks of the Horde. This badge used to be Adora's but is now firmly in the claws of Catra.

First One's Tech Arm Cannon: This is Hordak's arm cannon that is powered by the First One's tech crystal installed into the collar of his power armor. Just the arm cannon along looked pretty boring so I threw in the control collar as well.

Sorry for the interruptions. I am in grad school, I'm getting married this year, I have everyday adult responsibilities, etc. All of this to say I'm busy and let the hobby stuff slip, albeit less than I probably should.

Thanks for checking these out and look forward to your regularly scheduled programming next week.

These are all fan art. I do not own or claim to own their source IPs. Don't profit off others' IPs without their express written consent.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment