Monday, April 13, 2020

Six days of apocalypses: Corporate greed sends us all to hell.

A menacing blade you could find if a mega-corporation successfully opened a gate to Hell in search of profit. 

The Crucible: A terrifying sword made of pure Argent Energy that can kill most denizens of hell in a single swing.

----------

A while ago I drew the Doom Slayer's sword after being inundated with ads for DOOM: Eternal. That led me to draw five more items that were all primarily red and associated with an apocalypse or dystopia.

For the next six days, I will post one of these red apocalypse items daily.

I don't own the intellectual property associated with DOOM, so don't profit off this without the owner's express permission.

I don't think we are currently living through an apocalypse, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment