Sunday, August 22, 2021

Four Swords: An ominous circlet from Four Swords.

An ominous circlet from Four Swords.

Crown of Flies: If you were given absolute control over the strongest but most terrible force, would you change its course or would you use it for personal gain? Could you hope to change the course of such a machine or to prosper from such evil without being wholly consumed? Only fools dally in hypotheticals, take the crown and see what you could do with real power.


----------

These circlets were the base of the Gnat Hat drawings from Four Swords we covered last week. That hat was built upon them. I knew I would draw the circlet since it seemed like such a straightforward process to draw a hat atop an already existing band.

I was imagining different dukedoms of hell would all have similar crowns but the different icons of each dukedom would be suspended in the amber. The Dukedom of Flies and the Dukedom of Spiders need at least a few more peers and rivals. What do you think would make for good icons for diabolical houses?

Self-shill month continues as I again ask you to consider dropping me a tip on my Ko-FI if you like what I do.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment