Sunday, August 29, 2021

Four Swords: A bonus ring not from Four Swords.

A bonus ring not from Four Swords.

Jurassic Ring: Inside the amber of this ring is a creature that lived in the dawn of life on this world. That piece of history, frozen in in amber and time, is the key to traveling back through time to those ages long before the rise of humanity. We must be careful to only observe as any disturbance might make the time we return to unrecognizable, or worse just recognizable enough.

----------

These bonus drawings were inspired by, but not directly related to, the Gnat Hat from two weeks ago.

I don’t love how the bugs in this perspective turned out, but I am really proud of myself for pushing through and trying something new. I grew while drawing these and I am proud of them for that fact alone.

I don’t just draw items from the Zelda games, I draw bonus items that, I think, create nice sets within my catalog. If you agree or like something else I offer, please consider donating on Ko-Fi if you are able.

Part of being excellent to everyone is identifying what is good about you and being kind to yourself. I’m actively working on that right now which is why some of you may have noticed the “Not an artist” tag and language has started to drop off my work. I may not feel like the most accomplished artist, but I make some sort of art and don’t need to self censor into a lesser category.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph


 

No comments:

Post a Comment