Sunday, July 17, 2022

Wind Waker: A honey pot.

A honey pot.


All-Purpose Bait: As the name suggests, all-purpose bait is used to lure many different creatures in Link’s adventures through the Great Sea. The bait can incentivize rats and pigs to help Link, but its most beneficial use is to lure up Fishmen who can expand Link’s navigational charts and give him helpful hints about what the nearby area contains. Link must have a Bait Bag before being allowed to buy bait from Beedle’s shop, Tingle, or enterprising rats.

Some rituals rely on the power that most people just believe that they work. One such ritual is the luring of male spirits using a honey pot. Arcanists and researchers cannot explain why, but you can almost always catch the attention of such a spirit using a honey pot.

----------

Welcome to my usual posts if you are visiting for the first time looking for Drewly posts. I post my interpretation of an item from the Zelda franchise most every Sunday. Right now I am working my way through the item set for Wind Waker.

If you appreciate my effort, consider a donation at my ko-fi.

See you tomorrow for more Drewly posts.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment