Sunday, July 24, 2022

Wind Waker: A saccharine wand.

A saccharine wand.


Bonus Honey Wands: Last week we covered all-purpose bait with a honey pot. This week is a bonus item related to the honey pot rather than a specific item from Wind Waker.

When the user of this wand says the command word, the end of the wand produces a slow stream of honey until commanded to stop. This wand secretly siphons honey from a mega-hive somewhere in the multiverse. The bees of that hive have been searching the many planes of existence to bring the honey thief to justice.

----------

Tomorrow is the first day of the last week of Drewly. I hope you have enjoyed working through my backlog of unshared art, and I hope it motivated some of you to share some of your own work.

If you appreciate my effort, consider a donation at my ko-fi. (https://ko-fi.com/theeasyspeaker)

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment