Sunday, March 31, 2019

I'm not an artist: Six items from Ocarina of Time I drew.

Six items from Ocarina of Time I drew. 

Fish: The two types of fish that Link can catch in Ocarina of time.


Blue Flame: Super flame Link uses to thaw the Zora Kingdom.

Letter: A letter of introduction from Princess Ruto. 

Poe Soul: Souls dropped by ghosts that act as random potions that can be beneficial or harmful to Link. 

----------

Sorry for the super lame post this week. I have a due date that I need to focus on. 

This week is brought to you by the idea that done is better than perfect. 

Thanks for checking out my blog this week. Hopefully, I can get back onto a more normal schedule next week. 

Use this personally however you see fit, but please do not profit off my efforts without my consent. 

Be excellent to everyone. 
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment