Sunday, December 1, 2019

I'm not an artist: New season of She-Ra, new post of fan art.

To celebrate the new season of She-Ra, here are four weapons from the Princess Alliance.

Sword of Protection: The sword wielded by She-Ra, Eternia’s greatest protector.


Staff of Micah: Originally the possession of Sorcerer-King Micah, this staff passed to Glimmer, his only child.

Bow’s Bow: Bow, the archer inventor, made this gilded weapon to join the resistance fighting against Horde occupation.

Mermista’s Trident: No epic backstory here, she has a trident, that’s it. This is a blend of Mermista’s trident and Sea-Ra’s trident.

----------

Thanks to Thanksgiving in the U.S., which is of course founded in deeply problematic history, I get a long weekend. To fully enjoy the time off, I am taking a short break from Oracle of Ages items this week. We will get back to them next week.

In late 2018, She-Ra and the Princesses of Power premiered and I loved every minute of it. As I was binging the show I drew her sword. You can see that sword here.

Fast forward to 2019, season 4 of new She-Ra comes out and I am still loving it. What I did not love was my drawing of the Sword of Protection from last year. I decided to refresh it and throw in a few more for good measure. 

All of you should go watch the new She-Ra. It is amazing. Two thumbs way up. It is the show we need right now.

This is fan art. I don’t own She-Ra or any connected IP’s. Use these personally however you see fit, but do not profit off them without the owner’s permission.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment