Sunday, January 31, 2021

Collected Fan Art: She Ra and the Princess of Power

 She Ra and the Princess of Power

All the items in my series inspired by She Ra and the Princesses of Power.


The Netflix reboot of She Ra is great and is a much better reimagining of the source material than the early 2000’s reboot of He-Man. The kitchy 80’s series is also a delight, but only for the nostalgia factor.


You can find the collected color item cards here, and the black and white collected file here.


I hope you enjoyed the break away from the Zelda item series recently. Don’t worry though, the Zelda project continues. I’m still drawing the items from Wind Waker and I will get back to posting the items from the Oracle of Seasons regularly as I finish posting some of my side projects.


These dips into smaller projects help me keep my creative energies flowing and help me feel some sense of completion and accomplishment while I tackle the massive undertaking that is drawing each item from every Zelda game.


Check out every complete set of item cards I have published here.


Make the world better, be excellent to everyone.

-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment