Monday, April 19, 2021

Pop Culture: Chaos Axe for chaotic times

 I’ve been watching too much Goobertown so have a Chaos Axe.

Chaos Axe: This axe has been etched with the rune of chaos to empower the chosen champion of chaos to work the will of the Ruinous Powers in the mortal world. Pushing the wielder to ever bolder feats, the axe always leads champions of chaos past their limits. Chaos cares not for its singular champions, where one falls another will rise.

----------

I don’t watch too many youtube videos directly related to drawing or tabletop roleplaying games, but I do watch a lot of hobby videos related to tabletop wargaming. I don’t plan on pursuing them as new hobby’s, but I love the crossover of art theory and fantasy concepts that is the core of mini-painting.

While Age of Sigmar or Warhammer Fantasy is not my thing, I cannot deny that GamesWorkshop has been making the absolute best skeleton miniatures I’ve ever seen lately. With that in mind, if anyone ever wants to send me a painted copy of the Sepulchral Guard or the new Ulfenguard from The Cursed City, I would not be opposed.

Those boney undead troopers just do almost everything I want in my skeleton hordes. They are missing skeleton archers, mages, and non-human skeletons, but so is everyone else.  ALMOST makes a person wanna pick up another skill-based time sink of a hobby.

Friendly reminder that we are all responsible for improving the lives of everyone. Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph


No comments:

Post a Comment