Monday, July 1, 2024

Drewly 2024: Swallow potion from the Witcher

 Swallow potion from the Witcher.

Swallow Potion: This potion closes wounds, allowing a Witcher to continue fighting even after serious injury.

Most of my Drewly posts this year will be from a series of items I drew when I was playing The Witcher 3 a few years ago. I hope you enjoy some important items from The Witcher because I sure did.


What is Drewly?

Drewly is a month-long art challenge for July where you post art you have already made. No new art just for Drewly.

There are three rules:
Only post art you have already made.
Post as much or as little as you are comfortable with.
Tag your posts with #drewly and #drewly2024

I will be posting art all month long in an effort to clear out my finished but unseen backlog.

If you enjoy my work, please consider donating:
Make a one-time donation with Ko-Fi:  https://ko-fi.com/theeasyspeaker
Become a sustaining supporter on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ItemCardswithTheSpeakingSquid 

Thank you for your support.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment