Sunday, November 3, 2019

Cards: The complete set of items from Majora's Mask


Here is my interpretation of every item from Majora's Mask.


You can find the printable version PDF with the cards and card backs fitted for 8 in. x 11.5 in. here.

You can view all of the completed sets of item cards under the collected tag here

While I can't say that every one of these drawings is spectacular, I am pleased at how much better this set looks than the first one I published. I am almost embarrassed that I even put those early drawings out into the world, but then again growth is the entire point of this blog. I am not the most talented artist, but having this weekly expectation of drawing and posting art has really helped me stick with drawing. You only get better at what you practice.

Next week will be kicking off the items in Oracle of Ages. The theme I sort of fell into with those drawings was the idea of old, current, or futuristic, so I officially make my debut into sci-fi items with some of these drawings. 

As always, use my work personally however you see fit, but do not profit off my efforts without my consent.

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! Have you ever considered doing the art for an RPG? I'd love it if you could get in touch with me at jesshollett@gmail.com so we could chat about an opportunity

    ReplyDelete