Monday, May 25, 2020

Fan Art: Sailor Moon's Moon Stick to hop on the #redrawsailormoon bandwagon

Here is my take on Sailor Moon's Moon Stick.
Moon Stick: This wand, it doesn't look much like a regular stick, is wielded by Sailor Moon in her defense of love and justice. The moon stick assumes its final form when the Silver Crystal, a love powered superweapon, is attached to the stick.

----------

I drew this because I kept seeing the #redrawsailormoon posts everywhere. I didn't watch Sailor Moon as a kid, but I started watching it as a background show during grad school and found it super charming. In the past, I may have been a silly boy blinded by toxic masculinity, but not longer! Sailor Moon is a wonderful watch.

I don't own Sailor Moon so don't profit off this without its owner's permission.

Parts of the world seem to be getting less crazy than my hyper-nationalistic and shortsighted country. Covid-19 is still a danger, don't just go back to normal life because you really want to. 

Stay safe, work to keep everyone healthy, and always be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment