Sunday, April 21, 2019

Cards: The complete set of items from Ocarina of Time.



Behold, my interpretation of every item from Ocarina of Time. A printable PDF with these items is here.

I really like some of these drawings, particularly the Zora Scale Charm Bracer and the Hand of Gorey. I also really hate some of these drawings, Liz Sherman's face and the whole set of shields spring to mind.

For all of the completed item sets go to the collected tag here.

I feel like I learned a lot working through Ocarina of Time, and I can clearly see that I have lots of room to improve. 

Next week we start our journey through the items of Majora's Mask.

Use my work personally however you see fit, but do not profit off my efforts without my consent. 

Go out there and be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph

No comments:

Post a Comment