Sunday, June 27, 2021

Cards: Oracle of Seasons items collected into one complete set.

Oracle of Seasons items collected into one complete set.


There they are, hand drawn item cards for every item in The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.

Use the links below to find those cards in a format that makes sense for you.


I like to look back and reflect on what went well and places I see could use growth in each set. In this set, I’m most proud of the stones from the Fifth Element. They were technically demanding, but I tried to push myself and improve my skills, learning to be a better artist working through those stones.

I thought it would be hard to pick my least favorite drawing in the set, but then I saw the temple bell. I am unhappy with how the temple bell ended up looking. It doesn't represent the real thing accurately, nor does it evoke the feeling the object represents.

Which drawing was your favorite from this set? Was it the Furby? I hope it was.

Next week we will take a break from posting Zelda items with some more items I drew for the Pathfinder game I run. After that, I will get started posting the items from The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords, each presented in amazing technicolor.

Thanks for checking out my most recent set. I’ve posted more than 800 cards by now, so I hope there is something that inspires you somewhere in my catalog.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph



 

No comments:

Post a Comment