Sunday, July 25, 2021

Four Swords: An infamous bow from Four Swords.

An infamous bow from Four Swords.

Bow and Arrows: Like most items in Four Swords, the bow and arrows are only found on a pedestal in various levels and can only be used in the level they were found. The bow and arrow are mostly used for shooting otherwise inaccessible switches and attacking enemies from a safe distance.


Depending on who you ask, this bow is either the last best hope of a hopeless people or the tool of a heartless terrorist hell bent on destroying all that is good. No matter what you think of the bow’s mission, no one can deny its effectiveness. In the hands of an expert, the bow can shoot farther and straighter than any bow on the continent.

---------

Welcome to any of the new visitors to my humble blog. It has been exciting seeing new visitors and I hope you have found something that inspires you throughout my backlog. If you have an item you would like to see get my treatment, let me know and I will try to accommodate your request.

I also want to shamelessly plug myself for a moment. I opened up a Ko-fi where you can donate directly to me. If you have founds $1 or $3 or $5 or some value from all my images, please consider sending me a tip. I spend a lot of time creating these images and posts because I love to do it, but it doesn’t hurt when other people show their appreciation in tangible ways. 

For full disclosure, I have never really played The Witcher, but I did play through all of Witcher 2 and am currently working through Witcher 3. That means my experience and knowledge of Iorveth is somewhat limited. His bow is cool though, so I drew it. 

With crazy heat waves being punctuated with freak storms and fires, it is a great time to remind everyone that climate change is a real problem. One that will take every human working together to solve. Unfortunately, every human includes billionaires who would rather push the tourist industry into space than figure out how to make the planet habitable for all people forever.

Be excellent to everyone.
-Ceph


 

No comments:

Post a Comment